Thread: TJ Yates
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2011   #236
Texcore
Hardcore Texan

Rep Power: 797 Texcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TJ Yates

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggy29 View Post
Schaub is a good QB, in the ranks of the "very solid" but not the "elite", but I think he's pretty much "maxed out" -- pretty much hit his ceiling. I think what we've seen is the best we can realistically expect. We don't know Yates' ceiling yet -- could be lower, could be higher, and while I'm nervous about finding out here and now, I'm also anxious and even a little eager to find out. I did like what I saw at the end of the first half.
Shaub is good, at bus driving. He has never been the guy that can carry this franchise on this shoulders and beat teams on his own the way elite and other top tier QBs have/do. How many possible game winning drives have we seen end on a Schaub INT....way too many. That is why I hope Yates finds success, because I am done with Matt Schaub.

But you are right, we don't know what Yates is. But I'm excited to find out.
Texcore is offline   Reply With Quote