View Single Post
Old 11-30-2011   #40
Goatcheese
Nightmare Over

Rep Power: 97647 Goatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lions' Suh suspended two games for Thanksgiving stomp

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Wow, get a new TV, satellite service and glasses and maybe a chart of team colors.
I'm quite happy with my Samsung UN65D8000 and lasik with Doc. Lipsky. I recommend them to everyone.

Quote:
They go to the ground together with Suh landing mostly on top and then he is the one who tries to shove the Green Bay players head into the turf three times before getting up and stomping on him. You have been so adamant all day about this I had to go look it up again. You are totally re-writing what happened.
Wow, when you say it like that it completely changes everything!

“Every man takes the limits of his own field of vision for the limits of the world.” -Arthur Schopenhauer
Goatcheese is offline   Reply With Quote