Thread: Scout team.....
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2011   #12
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6163 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Scout team.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Our QB has a pretty important role in the run game as well. He makes the final decision on how we're going to run, which way, identifying blockers, etc... at the line. He looks at the defense & decides how the play is going to turn out, run or pass.

We don't audible, we adjust at the line for every play. That's where I'm worried about Yates not working with the first team.
I imagine our VERY veteren offensive line will help with calls. I expect Myers to make some calls for the young man.