Thread: TJ Yates
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2011   #226
DexmanC
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 38102 DexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TJ Yates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texcore View Post
I tell you all, I'm excited about this kid and what he can do. Its going to be fun watching him take this team into the playoffs. I just have a good feeling about him and hope he can be our guy for the next 10 years.

I was never sold on "checkdown" Leinart, and Matt Shaub just has never proven to me that he has "IT".

TEAM YATES
To see a rookie with very little practice time lead his team in the two-minute
drill without flinching was a thing of beauty. I can't wait to see what he looks
like with a week of preparation.