View Single Post
Old 11-30-2011   #39
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 222017 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Peter King: Leinart injury takes air out of Texans' lofty playoff hopes

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyboy View Post
you pound the rock and expect your running game to make life miserable for the other team.

We failed to do that, I don't know if the line was failing to open holes or if we needed more Tate, but I do know that our running game needs to improve.
Their scheme was fantastic and the front seven played a very disciplined game. They stayed at home defensively , effectively cutting off the cut back lanes which is where the Texans make their money.

Sometimes you just have to credit the other guy with a job well done. This is one of those cases and looks a lot like the first meeting between the two teams.

The Texans have been able to run the ball all year when everyone in the building knew they were going to run it ..... accept against Jax.

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote