View Single Post
Old 11-30-2011   #36
Marcus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 105876 Marcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Peter King: Leinart injury takes air out of Texans' lofty playoff hopes

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
Our ship sailed the minute Schaub broke his foot. Leinart wasn't going to win a superbowl, and neither is Yates. We'll probably make the playoffs, but do you really think either one of those guys had a chance against a Packers defense?
Do you think other teams' QBs have a chance against ours?

All you pessimistic worry warts are beginning to bug me. In case you haven't noticed, we not only have the best defense in the league, but we are actually getting better, each and every week. Its gotten to the point where I don't even care what the offense does when they are on the field. I'm having so much fun watching the defense.

We are 8-3 because of the defense, not the offense. We will beat Atlanta this Sunday, because of the defense.

Stick that one in your crack pipe ...... Porky.
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote