Thread: Scout team.....
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2011   #11
TheCD
All Pro

Rep Power: 1036 TheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Scout team.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Our QB has a pretty important role in the run game as well. He makes the final decision on how we're going to run, which way, identifying blockers, etc... at the line. He looks at the defense & decides how the play is going to turn out, run or pass.

We don't audible, we adjust at the line for every play. That's where I'm worried about Yates not working with the first team.
Keep in mind that Yates ran essentially the same offense as the Texans in college, and I believe this was a major reason why Kubiak drafted him. He's got experience in the system, just not much at the pro level. As long as he's a competent QB, I think our fears can be put behind us.
TheCD is offline   Reply With Quote