Thread: Scout team.....
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2011   #10
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Scout team.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
He's in QB meetings with the other guys breaking down film and going through the game plan so I'm not really worried about him being comfortable with the offense. I'm sure Kubiak will have 20-30 passing plays that Yates has a full grasp of and go into the game with this. The last thing you want from him heading into his first start is for his head to be swimming with too much information going into the game.
Our QB has a pretty important role in the run game as well. He makes the final decision on how we're going to run, which way, identifying blockers, etc... at the line. He looks at the defense & decides how the play is going to turn out, run or pass.

We don't audible, we adjust at the line for every play. That's where I'm worried about Yates not working with the first team.