Thread: Scout team.....
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2011   #7
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24999 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Scout team.....

He's in QB meetings with the other guys breaking down film and going through the game plan so I'm not really worried about him being comfortable with the offense. I'm sure Kubiak will have 20-30 passing plays that Yates has a full grasp of and go into the game with this. The last thing you want from him heading into his first start is for his head to be swimming with too much information going into the game.

That is funny about who's going to run the scout team offense now though. I'm sure Delhomme has no problem with it since everyone says how great of a team guy he is. Plus, the guy is collecting a paycheck no after being unemployed. I doubt he'll object to a whole lot.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote