Thread: TJ Yates
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011   #214
TexansBull
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14250 TexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TJ Yates

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
i say we see how yates does before we worry about drafting a guy, we may be looking at our future superbowl MVP as we speak !
This^(except for superbowl mvp. That's for AJ)

I don't think we draft a qb if yates doesn't do well. He would have to be grossman bad. And yates and leinart proved they are not grossman bad. Remember last year when grossman filled in for schaub and screwed that game for us? Leinart and Yates both showed they are better than that and he is starting else where.

Also, kubiak and smith have shown they stick with their guys. And their guys get second chances. Jacoby, Kareem, Slaton, and more if I think about it enough.

Next draft we don't draft a QB in the first round. Kubiak will go with Yates or Leinart depending on how Yates will do because Schaub will be on the PUP.
TexansBull is offline   Reply With Quote