View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011   #32
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 225351 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to infantrycak
Default Re: Lions' Suh suspended two games for Thanksgiving stomp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatcheese View Post
The other guy got his in when he drove Suh to the ground after the play was over. Everyone else is walking away and he's trying to push Suh through the turf. I don't blame Suh for being upset, but he does need to stop reacting in such an immature manner. There's a right way and a wrong way to deal with frustration.

All I'm saying is that there's a big gap between what Suh did and dirty. He deserved to be ejected and fined, but a two game suspension ontop of that is overkill.
Wow, get a new TV, satellite service and glasses and maybe a chart of team colors. They go to the ground together with Suh landing mostly on top and then he is the one who tries to shove the Green Bay players head into the turf three times before getting up and stomping on him. You have been so adamant all day about this I had to go look it up again. You are totally re-writing what happened.