Thread: TJ Yates
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011   #212
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 161390 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TJ Yates

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeMike View Post
That`s why I said "potential". Those are guys that teams will be comfortable with spending really high draft picks on - guys that they hope will be their franchise QB. Of those 4 probably not more than 1-2 guys will be a starter in 4 years, while the others might be out of the league or backups.

Actually you made my point. It is way to expensive to trade up to get one of those guys - you have no guarantee that they work out. Actually I guess more than 50% of the QBs in the first round don`T live up to their potential.

So just stay put at the draft or move up a couple of spot to get a player you really like (Floyd?). But don`t give away a bunchload of picks for one of those QBs.
i say we see how yates does before we worry about drafting a guy, we may be looking at our future superbowl MVP as we speak !

facebook.com/ThatRump
EllisUnit is online now   Reply With Quote