Thread: TJ Yates
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011   #210
LikeMike
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30535 LikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TJ Yates

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
Im sorry but 4 potential Franchise QBs ???? Really ? How many top 10 QBs come out of the NFL draft and actually become successful ?
That`s why I said "potential". Those are guys that teams will be comfortable with spending really high draft picks on - guys that they hope will be their franchise QB. Of those 4 probably not more than 1-2 guys will be a starter in 4 years, while the others might be out of the league or backups.

Actually you made my point. It is way to expensive to trade up to get one of those guys - you have no guarantee that they work out. Actually I guess more than 50% of the QBs in the first round don`T live up to their potential.

So just stay put at the draft or move up a couple of spot to get a player you really like (Floyd?). But don`t give away a bunchload of picks for one of those QBs.
LikeMike is offline   Reply With Quote