Thread: TJ Yates
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011   #204
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 222469 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TJ Yates

I thought Leinart looked pretty terrible. I thought he was way too tentative. But he did look pretty good on that TD pass... AND... as bad as he looked, we put up 17 points in less than a half with him at the helm against a team that held us to 24 in a full game earlier in the season.

He didn't get a lot of yards and the ypa was fer shit, but it was efficient.

I think we're going to need more production from the QB spot against better teams. But I could be wrong. We could make this work like the Broncos are making their situation work.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is online now   Reply With Quote