View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011   #31
Goatcheese
Nightmare Over

Rep Power: 103337 Goatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lions' Suh suspended two games for Thanksgiving stomp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Didn't look like a fight to me....

Just looked like Suh was frustrated...
The other guy got his in when he drove Suh to the ground after the play was over. Everyone else is walking away and he's trying to push Suh through the turf. I don't blame Suh for being upset, but he does need to stop reacting in such an immature manner. There's a right way and a wrong way to deal with frustration.

All I'm saying is that there's a big gap between what Suh did and dirty. He deserved to be ejected and fined, but a two game suspension ontop of that is overkill.

“Every man takes the limits of his own field of vision for the limits of the world.” -Arthur Schopenhauer
Goatcheese is offline   Reply With Quote