Thread: TJ Yates
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011   #184
EVOLVIST
Kid A

Rep Power: 26851 EVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TJ Yates

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansBull View Post
Thanks. Rep coming your way later.

Yates can surprise a lot of people. I think he will. I think he knows more of the playbook than some expect. The only holding him is what is between his ears, the same as Leinart. And if it is right between the ears, we will have a qb that can make our offense that much more explosive. It is possible that someone will have to start for Schuab next year and this might create a controversy if this guy develops in the right direction. I'm on the Yates train. Hopefully I don't regret it.
Yeah, hopefully none of us will regret it, man (for those of us holding out hope for Yates).

Plus, I was talking to a friend today, and if Yates pans out, that would pretty much seal up that we won't be drafting a QB in the first round next year, but instead the best WR we can get in whatever slot we draft in the 1st. *shrug*
EVOLVIST is offline   Reply With Quote