View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011   #49
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Garcia, DelHomme workouts scheduled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
I still think there's something going on with this QB situation. I find it strange that they haven't signed anyone yet.
I'm telling you guys...Kubiak said he would not rule out anyone and not confirm anyone.

There are more possibilities than Garcia-Delhomme. For all we know, Garcia and Delhomme were merely scheduled to try and PUSH another player's agent (or a controlling interest) into being more reasonable.

It's business.

EDIT: Literally 2 minutes after I posted this........Texans sign Jake Delhomme. FML. Barf.