Thread: TJ Yates
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011   #183
TexansBull
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14250 TexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TJ Yates

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLVIST View Post
Listen to this: A podcast with Butch Davis, Yates' coach at UNC, after Yates was drafted by the Texans, before the lockout was lifted. This gives about as much insight as you'd want, coupled with things Schaub and Kubes have said.

http://old.houstontexans.com/news/Po...UTO=Y&EID=1354
Thanks. Rep coming your way later.

Yates can surprise a lot of people. I think he will. I think he knows more of the playbook than some expect. The only holding him is what is between his ears, the same as Leinart. And if it is right between the ears, we will have a qb that can make our offense that much more explosive. It is possible that someone will have to start for Schuab next year and this might create a controversy if this guy develops in the right direction. I'm on the Yates train. Hopefully I don't regret it.
TexansBull is offline   Reply With Quote