View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011   #17
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 316914 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lions' Suh suspended two games for Thanksgiving stomp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatcheese View Post
NFL players mostly go home and get their news from watching talking heads on ESPN/NFLN like everyone else. 36 players out of nearly 1,700 in the league is meaningless anyway.
Riiiiiiiiiight.

And the NFL must go home and get their news from watching talking heads on ESPN/NFLN like everyone else, too?

Quote:
These aren't the statistics Ndamukong Suh was looking to compile in his second season nine personal foul penalties, $47,500 in fines, $165,000 in lost salary and, as the NFL decreed Tuesday morning, a two-game suspension.

---------------------------------

"It was Suh's fifth violation of on-field rules in the past two seasons that has resulted in league discipline."

Source
Look, I like the guy. I like the passion and aggression that he brings to the game. But, at some point, it's got to be controlled within himself. He's got to act like a professional out there, or he's going to end up being another Albert Haynesworth.

I understand that you want to defend your boy at all cost, so I have to wonder where you draw the line in the sand and say that "this" would be too far.