View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011   #15
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 102049 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lions' Suh suspended two games for Thanksgiving stomp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatcheese View Post
Yes, the old reading comprehension card. Go back and actually read what I wrote. I'm not going to spell it out for you over and over. Either you have the IQ to understand it or you don't.

Oh, what the hell. I'll treat you like the four year old you insist on being.
I've understood your premise this entire time. You are the one that is failing to realize that it's a joke as far as how you've been trying to rationalize Suh's actions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatcheese View Post
One player got into a scuffle/fight after that player drove him to the ground after a play, and as a non-stop continuation of said conflict kick/stomped on the arm of the player he was fighting with as he got up and was disentangling himself from said player.
And right above here is your mistake once again at thinking that you can somehow explain and rationalize this as anything but dirty especially when this involves someone who makes the news almost every week for either questionable actions on the field or downright dirty actions where people everywhere are criticizing him.

You're being understood with your attempt to spin this and act like it's different, but you're failing to understand that your attempt isn't even close to being swallowed as valid. Now you can keep making insults and acting like no one is understanding you to skirt the issue, but it's a swing and miss every time when you're trying to argue that Suh isn't a dirty player and this is coming from a guy who loves to watch him play.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote