Thread: TJ Yates
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011   #179
Number19
All Pro

Rep Power: 31527 Number19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TJ Yates

Quote:
Originally Posted by HJam72 View Post
I doubt the run game improves much against Atlanta, but the passing might.
To start, Atlanta will probably put 8 or 9 in the box to shut down our run attack - daring Kubiak and Yates to prove the inexperienced QB can find the open receiver and take advantage of the run-prevent defense. I agree we can't play conservatively and expect to run effectively or win by being conservative. We need to throw the ball downfield from the get-go. But I think that OD should be a primary target as well as AJ.

If we can move the ball by the pass, this will open up the run lanes.
Number19 is offline   Reply With Quote