Thread: TJ Yates
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011   #178
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30852 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TJ Yates

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
And what games would those be?
I just want to watch to have a feel of how you define innacuracy.

I'm not even defending any QB, but sometimes we don't know whether the receiver runs a good route (or even a correct one).
He was playing with 3 sophomores and a Jr at receiver (in 2010).

Other times, it can be hard to see the pressure.
There are other issues that escape me for the moment.
I watched Virginia Tech in 2008 which is a game where he was pretty decent. Made a couple of errant throws, but overall he was good.

And I watched Virginia Tech last year. He threw 4 ints in this game, but some of those weren't his fault so I'm not holding him up to his stats.

I also watched a youtube clip on him from last year that shows all of his throws and runs against Clemson.

I've already explained what I saw in regards to his inaccuracy. His footwork wasn't sound at all times and it led to some errant throws (mostly low) which again is normal for a lot of Quarterbacks. I'm confident Kubiak's work has gotten him squared away.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote