Thread: TJ Yates
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011   #177
bckey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15763 bckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TJ Yates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
Did you watch the NC-LSU link from 2010? Rolls out in the end zone just like Schaub and hits a WR in stride at the 50 for a 97 yard TD.

I'm not worried.
I have been feeling better about Yates after initially being pissed that the Texans lost another qb for the season. I really think Yates is the better option from here on out. Leinert did nothing sunday that looked like he had indeed changed. They do need to find the absolute best backup qb they can though because this year seems to be unpredictable as far as injuries.
bckey is offline   Reply With Quote