Thread: TJ Yates
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011   #169
ziggy29
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12794 ziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TJ Yates

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Tejano View Post
One thing I would like to see Yates do (and I know many of you will say for him not to since we are down to him only) is keep drives alive if a running lane is there. I think his mobility is something that teams haven't prepared for and I would like to see him show that in our play action game.
I'm all for doing once there's another QB on the sidelines who knows the playbook and has practiced the offense enough to be ready to run it. This week? Probably not so much running, IMO, but I would definitely like to see more play action.
ziggy29 is offline   Reply With Quote