View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011   #56
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 9755 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So we need two more wins....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
Our magic number is actually 3. Just about any combination of 3 wins from us or 3 losses from the Titans gives us the division. I'm thinking that the Titans lose the next 2 weeks @Buffalo and at home against the Saints. That would mean the best they could do is go 9-7. If our only win is against the Colts then we would be 5-0 in the division and we would clinch it that game if the Titans lose the next 2, or any 2 games the rest of the year.

Call me crazy, but I think we'll have a decent chance to win next week at home against Atlanta. We haven't had a home game in 3 weeks so Reliant will be rocking. We'll have to find a way to become more balanced, but I'm hoping Kubiak pulls a rabbit out of his hat.
I know he is an unknown to us, but Atlanta has next to ZERO credable game film on TJ. Could be a "VY" shock value wins. He makes that one play you aren't ready for and a great defense and run game steal you a win. Then next year, it falls apart and TJ fakes an injury.