View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011   #21
NFLObserver11
waterboy

Default Re: Kubiak Won't Rule Out Favre

I am not sure if Favre is an option at this point however; for those not wanting the so called "circus" please remember that Brett's "circus"

A) Put the losing New York Jets back on the NFL map with an 8-3 record and if not for the arm injury, they were probably headed deep into the playoffs. Coincidently they have been a potentially contending team ever since !

B) Took the Minnesota Vikings The to within one game of the SB in one of the most exciting Viking seasons in at least a decade.

C) Brought countless of extra million dollars of revenue to each franchise.

* ) The Texans QB situation does not require the same amount of risk taking that was required of Favre in either of those franchises so his experience and a bit of solid play could very easily be enough to put us over the top !!

Just my opinion but I would gladly take the media circus that comes with Brett because these windows of opportunity to have a legitimate shot at the SB are rare for most teams; so you have to take a shot at "every bit of advantage" you can put your hands on to potentially put you over the edge !!

I would knock on Brett's door to take a shot rather than take the "politically correct safe route" but I have also learned the hard way in over 20 years of gambling that you will never finish first in a Major Tournament by playing it safe if you are fortunate enough to get to the edge of a final table !!!1
NFLObserver11 is offline   Reply With Quote