Thread: TJ Yates
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011   #165
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72200 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TJ Yates

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLVIST View Post
Right. Which was part of my point. One can snap a photo of a QB at any point in his throwing motion and you can see what looks like he's throwing from his ear hole, like the Marino photo.

But scope Yates below as he relases the ball.

Regardless, the solid attributes you listed above are nice. Those balls had a comet's tail on them. But also, a low release or not (which I don't think he has), that double pump on the pass to OD (though it was incomplete), shows the presence of mind he has with a lineman jumping in front of his face.

One can only hope we don't see too many batted balls.

Edit: BTW, what's with the tea-sippin' pinky thing Yates has going on with his non-throwing hand in both photos? Maybe we are truly screwed!
I think that's a good sign. It means he's concentrating on precision passes and couldn't give #*(^ what his left hand looks like. If he starts letting his tongue hang out too (or something else weird like that), we got a baller on our hands.

HJam72 is online now   Reply With Quote