Thread: TJ Yates
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011   #162
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 217648 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TJ Yates

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLVIST View Post

Signed,
Needs-No-Introduction
The problem is... that's not Dan Marino's RELEASE point.

Marino usually released from high above his head. Even if at some point he held the ball down.

What scares me with TJ Yates is that it looks to me -- and I could be wrong about this -- but it looks to me like he releases from right beside his head.

The good part of that though is that he looks like he's got a quick release and some zip on the ball.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is online now   Reply With Quote