View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011   #40
ziggy29
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12794 ziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Garcia, DelHomme workouts scheduled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
Even if Yates goes full-on Tom Brady on us we still need to look for a young WR to pair with and eventually succeed AJ though. If the results from Yates are even just "inconclusive" then we need to keep an eye on potential QB's next draft. If one falls to us we should grab him like we would a TE.
Sure, agreed completely about WR. But if Yates does quite well here I don't think I go high up the draft ladder for a QB. That's all I was saying. If he doesn't play well (which I don't want to think about), yeah, you rethink a QB in the first few rounds.
ziggy29 is offline   Reply With Quote