Thread: TJ Yates
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011   #155
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TJ Yates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
Inconsistency with accuracy is what I believe I initially said. He went through some extremely hot and cold moments which is normal. But in some games he was inaccurate. There's no hiding or defending it. Leinart completion percentage was great in our last game so let's not start making a debate by stating it. I said he was inconsistent with his accuracy which is the truth. I also said it was correctable.
And what games would those be?
I just want to watch to have a feel of how you define innacuracy.

I'm not even defending any QB, but sometimes we don't know whether the receiver runs a good route (or even a correct one).
He was playing with 3 sophomores and a Jr at receiver (in 2010).

Other times, it can be hard to see the pressure.
There are other issues that escape me for the moment.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote