Thread: TJ Yates
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011   #154
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30852 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TJ Yates

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
If 67% completion rate and 8.1 yard per ATTEMPT is not accurate then it must be really amazing when Yates finally become more accurate with better footwork.
(On top of that, among his 9 INTs, many of them weren't bad passes.)

I swear these "draft experts" just like to find fault, sometimes they make too much out of things.

I couldn't believe it when Jaws said that Newton only had about 30 "NFL" throws at Auburn. That was laziness on his part.
Others didn't even know that Newton had some snaps under Center.
The "1 read" card was the dumbest thing I've heard.
I've seen Cam made all 5 reads on a few occasions (obviously 4 reads and 3 reads were also in the card.)

In the college and draft forum, I had compared Newton with Gabbert, and concluded that Newton should be the #1 player drafted and Gabbert not worthy of first round status.
Inconsistency with accuracy is what I believe I initially said. He went through some extremely hot and cold moments which is normal. But in some games he was inaccurate. There's no hiding or defending it. Leinart completion percentage was great in our last game so let's not start making a debate by stating it. I said he was inconsistent with his accuracy which is the truth. I also said it was correctable.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote