Thread: TJ Yates
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011   #143
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 257888 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: TJ Yates

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post

Side note: Anyone with any question about what type of offense Yates ran at NC just needs to YouTube it, starting with the one referenced above. The plays are there, and you'll see a lot of similarities.
Yep, I've seen him hand off the ball like that before.

Yep, saw him fumble a snap like that before.

Damn... I hope I don't ever see that one..

Yep, seen defense save his ass like that.....

J/k, that was a nice video. His arm looks fine to me, even when throwing off his back foot, the ball was smoking, which usually says strong arm to me. I know you teach them not to do it, but every body does it sometime, can't always have a nice clean pocket.