View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011   #130
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 195710 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Connor Barwin: better than mario? Yes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
MW will be a FA in the offseason. You can't trade a player you don't have the rights to. This is why I statred a trade MW thread in the offseason. We were starting a new season, after which MW would be a UFA, and we hadn't even offered him an extension. Do you really think MW isn't insulted by that? Ain't no way he plays for the Texans next year unless he's franchised.
As I state we tag him and then consider trade. This has been doone by teams before. Mario did not utter one word about not getting an extension.