View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011   #126
Dishman
Miss Ya Blue

Rep Power: 9556 Dishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Connor Barwin: better than mario? Yes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalemurphy View Post
Charles Johnson got a deal this off-season for 6yrs and $72 million. I would imagine Mario would look for that, at minimum.
I've never heard of the guy which either tells you I don't know much about football or Charles Johnson doesn't get the run that MW does and probably is a better fit for that contract than Johnson. I'm not advocating that they break the bank on the guy, but make him a fair offer. I'll hope that Barwin and Reed also don't hit a slump/rut, can stay healthy or can adapt when teams figure them out. I think the team needs all the help it can get. 11 games of good defense doesn't have me sold on the defense overall.

Either way I have very little pull with Rick Smith, so I'll continue to cheer for Mario and see what unfolds.
Dishman is offline   Reply With Quote