View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011   #125
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 201896 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Connor Barwin: better than mario? Yes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
Healthy or not, MW has no obligation to sign anything at all with the Texans, short of a franchise tag. Did I misunderstand you and you're talking about this year's preseason/pre trade deadline?
My trade would be in offseason. We can work a deal with Mario and then seek a trade. I doubt if he'd complain about going to NE. We can float to Pats we are willing to trade if they are interested, then tag him until deal resolved.