View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011   #123
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Connor Barwin: better than mario? Yes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
Cap your ****. We donlt have the cap space to sign MW without cutting many more impact players from the roster. MW will NOT be a Texan in 2012. As long as he goes out of division and, hopefully conference, we'll be OK.
If we sign Mario to a longer deal, we can get his number down.... $9 million is probably the most reasonable. It's less than his cap number this year & less than the franchise tag next year.

We make cap room by signing Mario to a long term deal.

Does anyone think Tennessee would have liked to have kept Jason Babin now? Take their 21 sacks & add 8 sacks, they're respectable with 29 sacks right now. Add another 3 or 4 sacks from the rest of the team for the opportunities Babin gives them.... that's 32-33 sacks. They're in the top of the league & their defense is actually helping them win games.

Put Mario on this team & we could be over 40 as a team right now. We'd have a better chance to beat the best teams in the league with that pass rush. I can't stop thinking about Barwin, Reed, & Mario on the field together. Won't happen all the time, I know. But every now & then, I'm sure Wade would throw them all in there.

It's insane (or at least I can't seem to wrap my feeble mind around the idea) to not believe our pass rush would be even better with Mario Williams.