View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011   #113
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 160949 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Connor Barwin: better than mario? Yes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
MW is a free agent at the end of the season. The trade deadline passed a few weeks ago. There is no offering MW to anyone. We're in the same boat as the rest of the league and can only hope that teams are skeptical of his injury recovery. Or we can franchise him, I think. Either way, a buttload of money is going MW's way. I just hope he goes out of conference if/whem he leaves.
I thought it was clear I was talking about the off season? Have to allow another team to know he will probably be healthy. My error.