View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011   #17
burro
almost sentient

Section: on the couch, praying for a broadcast
Rep Power: 13325 burro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak Won't Rule Out Favre

I'm a little late to this conversation, but can someone enlighten me as to how a known failbomb (complete with a media circus and a gargantuan ego) is an improvement over T.J. Yates? I think we are acting a little more desperate than we need to. Hell, why not dig up David Carr somehow? He did have a year under Kubiak's system, afterall.

Chill out guys...let's not throw T.J. Yates out with the bathwater just yet, the kid may have something to show us. If he sucks, he sucks - but even if he is Ryan Leaf bad, there is no good to be had by bringing in Favre and his mobile phone.