View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011   #110
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 107641 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Connor Barwin: better than mario? Yes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Neither player has to be better than the other. I want the best team I can get. Barwin is doing great. Brooks is doing very good. We should offer Mario to Patriots for a first and second. We use those picks + our 2013 first to trade up for QB Barkley or Robert Griffin 3. We use $5m of the cap savings to sign OG Carl Nicks. $9 million goes to Foster, Dreesen, Maynard + 2011 salaries.

Our 1st round: Dontari Poe NT, 2nd: Dwight Jones WR 3rd Kevin Riddick ILB
MW is a free agent at the end of the season. The trade deadline passed a few weeks ago. There is no offering MW to anyone. We're in the same boat as the rest of the league and can only hope that teams are skeptical of his injury recovery. Or we can franchise him, I think. Either way, a buttload of money is going MW's way. I just hope he goes out of conference if/whem he leaves.