View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011   #109
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 174792 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Connor Barwin: better than mario? Yes!

Neither player has to be better than the other. I want the best team I can get. Barwin is doing great. Brooks is doing very good. We should offer Mario to Patriots for a first and second. We use those picks + our 2013 first to trade up for QB Barkley or Robert Griffin 3. We use $5m of the cap savings to sign OG Carl Nicks. $9 million goes to Foster, Dreesen, Maynard + 2011 salaries.

Our 1st round: Dontari Poe NT, 2nd: Dwight Jones WR 3rd Kevin Riddick ILB