Thread: TJ Yates
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011   #137
EVOLVIST
Kid A

Rep Power: 40576 EVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TJ Yates

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansBull View Post
Maybe someone can expand on this for me - but Yates said they ran a similar type offense at NC and would study some of the Texans games because of it. I want to say I heard it on "inside the game" when he was getting by Allen. Did anyone else here this or has this been commented on?
Listen to this: A podcast with Butch Davis, Yates' coach at UNC, after Yates was drafted by the Texans, before the lockout was lifted. This gives about as much insight as you'd want, coupled with things Schaub and Kubes have said.

http://old.houstontexans.com/news/Po...UTO=Y&EID=1354
EVOLVIST is offline   Reply With Quote