Thread: TJ Yates
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011   #136
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 191640 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TJ Yates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
No doubt bro, I think it will be interesting to see Yates this Sunday with a full week taking all the snaps! He had a chance to experience "game speed" against a pretty darn good defense and now will get the reps in practice.

I think he'll be fine...

I posted something that Derrick Ward tweeted earlier today about how the players will have TJ's back.
I saw that post earlier .... Also noted was during AJ's rehab Yates was working with him extensively. That cant hurt ....

Lots of people were complaining about a wasted draft pick on Yates right after the draft ..... Doesnt look like such a wasted pick now that QB1 & QB2 are sitting in the hot tub together .... Just hope Yates can make them eat a big helping of crow.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote