View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011   #24
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Peter King: Leinart injury takes air out of Texans' lofty playoff hopes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffi2 View Post
According to Kubes at his afternoon presser, "I am not down. This team is not down. I want the fans and the city of Houston to know that."

He said this was just a challenge and life was full of challenges. He sounded pretty determined to me. I think they are going to give it everything they have and you can't ask for any more than that.

I'm worried but I think that Yates is certainly no worse than Leinart. I watched the game again this afternoon and L's check downs were very obvious.
Rep your way. It was good to see that he's being decisive and pointed about his attitude and what he expects.

Last thing we needed, or the players needed, is to see their HC a sad sack moping around at the podium.