Thread: TJ Yates
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011   #135
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 127995 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TJ Yates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
That was a good throw into a very tight window.

I cant complain about Yates performance with limited reps this week due to getting Lienart up to speed and coming in cold off the bench with the game still in doubt. He didnt generate a ton of offense but he didnt make any mistakes that cost the team field position or points. I think thats about all you can ask for under those circumstances.

I read a quote earlier today from Eric Winston saying that the team played it safe offensively in the second half to ensure than Yates didnt get injured too.

OD was the backup to Yates at QB and he took snaps from under center after halftime just to be ready.
No doubt bro, I think it will be interesting to see Yates this Sunday with a full week taking all the snaps! He had a chance to experience "game speed" against a pretty darn good defense and now will get the reps in practice.

I think he'll be fine...

I posted something that Derrick Ward tweeted earlier today about how the players will have TJ's back.