View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011   #23
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 82342 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Peter King: Leinart injury takes air out of Texans' lofty playoff hopes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
For anyone who knows Gary or has watched this team since he took it over , that shouldnt come as a surprise. (Just look at the teams December record).

I just hope he doesnt go to vanilla with Yates at QB - becoming predictable or one dimensional.
I REALLY don't think we've got to worry about this. I see Yates having access to as much of the playbook as Matt L had. Perhaps even more since he's been running this offense for the last 4 years in school and learning from Texans game tapes. Gary used his pick wisely when he finally got one in this year's draft and got THE GUY he wanted. Gary's been watching this Yates fellow for a while. He din't just throw a dart.

They're going to go over the playbook and together decide what TJ's comfortable with and go with it. I think we'll see a little bit (or alot) more happening downfield as opposed to just dropping it 2-3 yds downfield or in the flat.

I've stated in another thread or two, I belive some folks are going to be surprised VS Atlanta.

C'mon Sunday! Go TJ!

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote