Thread: TJ Yates
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011   #130
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 222017 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TJ Yates

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANRED View Post
I was impressed by how he came into the game cold and took us down the field. The Jags defense is a hell of a defense and 3rd overall and he sliced them up like he was Tom Brady.

Does anyone else remember the throw to AJ in the middle of 4 Jags defenders?

This dudes got an arm.
That was a good throw into a very tight window.

I cant complain about Yates performance with limited reps this week due to getting Lienart up to speed and coming in cold off the bench with the game still in doubt. He didnt generate a ton of offense but he didnt make any mistakes that cost the team field position or points. I think thats about all you can ask for under those circumstances.

I read a quote earlier today from Eric Winston saying that the team played it safe offensively in the second half to ensure than Yates didnt get injured too.

OD was the backup to Yates at QB and he took snaps from under center after halftime just to be ready.

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote