View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011   #22
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 167919 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Peter King: Leinart injury takes air out of Texans' lofty playoff hopes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffi2 View Post
According to Kubes at his afternoon presser, "I am not down. This team is not down. I want the fans and the city of Houston to know that."

He said this was just a challenge and life was full of challenges. He sounded pretty determined to me. I think they are going to give it everything they have and you can't ask for any more than that.

I'm worried but I think that Yates is certainly no worse than Leinart. I watched the game again this afternoon and L's check downs were very obvious.
For anyone who knows Gary or has watched this team since he took it over , that shouldnt come as a surprise. (Just look at the teams December record).

I just hope he doesnt go to vanilla with Yates at QB - becoming predictable or one dimensional.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote