Thread: TJ Yates
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011   #129
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 51315 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TJ Yates

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggy29 View Post
I would tend to agree with the rumblings I've heard at this point -- Yates is the guy for now and will be unless he proves he can't get it done, and that a veteran presence as a QB would be more for "insurance" than for stepping in regardless. I mean, if it took a veteran a couple weeks to run this offense but TJ's playing well, would we want to bench him just because the veteran finally knows the offense well enough to run it in a real NFL game? I don't think I would.
I was impressed by how he came into the game cold and took us down the field. The Jags defense is a hell of a defense and 3rd overall and he sliced them up like he was Tom Brady.

Does anyone else remember the throw to AJ in the middle of 4 Jags defenders?

This dudes got an arm.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote