View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011   #20
Buffi2
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 630 Buffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Peter King: Leinart injury takes air out of Texans' lofty playoff hopes

According to Kubes at his afternoon presser, "I am not down. This team is not down. I want the fans and the city of Houston to know that."

He said this was just a challenge and life was full of challenges. He sounded pretty determined to me. I think they are going to give it everything they have and you can't ask for any more than that.

I'm worried but I think that Yates is certainly no worse than Leinart. I watched the game again this afternoon and L's check downs were very obvious.
Buffi2 is offline   Reply With Quote