View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011   #71
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 381193 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Is this still a playoffs or else year for Kubiak

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I'm fine with them. If that's the way people feel, that's the way people feel. Maybe a little harsh, but he's earned those stripes.
Like I said, it's just the "Anyone" part that bugs me. If you got a better man for the job, let us know who he is. Hell, I might agree with you.

But "Anyone"?
Would you want Andy Reid in here?
Norv Turner?
Jim Caldwell?
Shanny Sr.??
Pete Carroll...??
Jim Mora...? Jim Mora Jr.
Brian Billick...?? (ummm, maybe )

I'll stand pat with "Team Wary" if those are my choices.